Clarence Events Vendor Application Form
- The purpose of this form is to register your interest to operate as a food and/or beverage vendor at Clarence Council’s Events and Festivals.
- Once registered, Council will send out invitations to operate at individual events, with an opportunity to update your form fields.
- It is assumed that all information received is accurate. Your temporary structure will be assessed by a Building Surveyor one hour prior to the opening of the event.
- Each leg of your temporary structure must be weighed down appropriately for the structure and the conditions.
- Stallholders accessing power are reminded their equipment including power leads and earth leakage devices must be tagged and tested and must be installed in accordance with manufacturers instructions and Aurora Energy requirements and Australian Standards.
- Stallholders using LPG are to comply with the Dangerous Goods (General) Regulations and Australian Standards.
- Clarence Events strongly endorses vendors with environmentally sustainable practices, using certified compostable and biodegradable materials.
- For information on the above requirements contact Workplace Standards Tasmania – Advisory Service, phone 1300 366 322.
- Tasmanian Fire Service requires food vendors to provide a 2kg chemical powder extinguisher and a 30 B (E), plus a 1200 x 1800 fire blanket