BOFA @ the Barn: Film Festival
This September the Tasmanian Breath of Fresh Air Film Festival is coming to The Barn at Rosny Farm. With a hand-picked selection of uplifting, funny and intriguing films under one arm and a popcorn machine under the other, the Eastern Shore enjoys the splendour of this award winning line-up…
- Wide Open Sky: This Gala opening night follows the heart-warming story of an outback Australian children’s choir with bushtucker from Tasman Quartermasters and a complimentary drink.
- Song of the Sea: Free school holiday screening of this Irish animation: A girl who can turn into a seal goes on an adventure to free the faeries.
- Swell Chaser: Australian surf documentary featuring footage from Shipstern’s Bluff.
- Like Father Like Son: Multiple award winning Japanese drama of sons swapped at birth and the terrible choice of fathers from different social backgrounds.
- Paper Planes: Free school holiday screening of this Australian film followed by a paper plane making workshop.
- My Love Don’t Cross that River: An exquisitely crafted multi-award winning Korean documentary telling the story of a couple married for 76 years. With complimentary Devonshire Tea.
- Skeleton Twins: Having both coincidentally cheated death on the same day, estranged twins reunite in this US comedy/drama.
All session information available in What’s On